Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Best flats for under $60 - asos, you complete me.

I'm super short. I'd wear heels. But so would everyone else. So I was still short. Comfort is key. I love a good flat shoe, and refuse to wear anything but (a wedge at a stretch). Here are some fun & flat (and fabulously priced) shoes from asos. (just because, not sponsored in anyway)

I'm FINALLY heading to North America for three weeks in August so I'm in major shopping SHUT DOWN. But it doesn't mean I can't compile some fun list for everyone else... right??

I think this can only be good for the blog. Posting what I want to purchase rather than actually punching in the credit card numbers... still the same rush. (that's what I'm telling myself anyway)

Oh, and all under $60  - happy days!


1. Unicorn flat (you're welcome) 
2. Silver pointy (a must have staple - obviously)
3. Leopard Print  (its the new black - keep up!)
4. Flamingo Flat (Palm Springs 24/7)
5. Sparkly Bow (I may have broken the 'no shopping' vow for these)
6. Avo Taco (no words)
7. Rose Gold (yup)
8. Black & White (classics)
9. Pink Metallic (get it in your cart now)


No comments:

Post a Comment